At KEW Accountants, we love that every client is different and has unique accountancy needs.
We offer a fresh approach and help with business accountancy, personal accountancy and tax advice and planning.
We provide a huge range of services to a wide variety of clients all over the UK – we are based in Telford but that doesn’t stop us working with clients further afield.
These include small and medium sized businesses, part-time businesses, start-up businesses, buy-to-let landlords, contractors and subcontractors, charities, organisations and actors and entertainers.
But we know it’s important for you to know you’ve picked the right accountant for your needs.
Here are our top tips!
- Take time to choose the right accountant- it is someone who you will work with closely so you need to trust them and build a good relationship – and they will help your business grow.
- Choose a certified or chartered accountant so you know they are regulated by a professional body or recognised by the government.
- Look for an accountant with experience preparing accounts for companies of a similar size and revenue to yours.
- Look for recommendations – why not ask local businesses who they use? Often the best tips come by word of mouth. Head to a local business network group and ask for recommendations there.
- Find an accountant that is proactive and one that makes suggestions to save your business money. Can they reduce your tax bill?
- Make sure you are aware what services your accountant will provide. There are core duties all accountants should carry out but you will need to agree to any extra ones.
- Ask what software your accountant uses and make sure you can work with it with your business. It is definitely good to use cloud software!
- It sounds simple – but find someone you like!
You can find out the services we offer at KEW Accountants here.